remote execution on NT - web access

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: remote execution on NT - web access
From: Christo Burger <christob@absa.co.za>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 14:34:26 -0800
I would like to add more commands to the "Remote Execution" function
provided through the web browser. I had a scan through the documentation but
could not find anything on the topic. It has "Execute .... with
arguments...... RUN COMMAND"  The commands Host, ovstatus etc. are very
useful but I require additional commands to be specified in the pull-down
list.

Does these commands live in a special directory or is it locked in the
application?

Any help will be welcomed

Christo Burger
Tel: +2711 3506480