Re: Migrating NetView

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Migrating NetView
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:47:01 -0500
Drew -
I would call Support back immediately and talk to the person who gave you the
procedure we discussed.  I know how this is supposed to work but I cannot
troubleshoot the details for you.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

Drew Van Order <dvanorder@DTTUS.COM> on 03/01/2000 10:32:55 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>