Re: NV-L home moving to TKG

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV-L home moving to TKG
From: Ray Schafer <schafer@tkg.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 10:21:42 -0600
Bob Stamm wrote:

> I just hope the group remains as is and does not become an advertising
> conduit for anybodyexcept Tivoli themselves.

That is our hope.  The information in the announcement is meant to
introduce TKG as the lists' new host.  We do not currently use the list
to advertise, and have no intention to start now.  We, in fact,
discourage such use.

We hope to improve the usefulness of NV-L by providing a home page for
the list, with search capabilities, and information for subscribing and
unsubscribing.  The link to it's home page will be appended to the end
of every posting, so it will be easy for people to figure out how to
subscribe/unsubscribe or where to go to search the list contents for
solutions and suggestions.

Feel free to peruse the new home page.  Although it won't be live until
this Sunday, http://www.tkg.com/nv-l does have the archives of the
current list in searchable format.  If you have any comments, please
direct them to nv-l-owner@tkg.com.

--
Ray Schafer                   | schafer@tkg.com
The Kernel Group              | Distributed Systems Management