Re: Where are all the registration files fo rthe menu bar ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Where are all the registration files fo rthe menu bar ?
From: Bob Stamm <Robert_Stamm@RES.RAYTHEON.COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 17:53:49 -0500
Everyting I write a new registration file I place it into the location
you've specified below.

"Yang, Peter" <peter.yang@LMCO.COM> on 03/03/2000 04:22:44 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Robert Stamm/RES/Raytheon/US)

Hello to All,

  I  am trying to find out where are all the "action" or "f.action" of the
Netview application registration files for the Netview's menu bar.  e.g
Locate >> Objects >> By Symbol Type  can be an action item in the
application registration file.

 Are they all organized under /Usr/OV/registration/C/<***> ? or they are
organized at other directories ?

   I think I have figured out a way to  log all the operator menu
selections
or events to a file.(  I have not coded it yet). My idea is to write a
Netview application program to use the OwAddActionCallback() API call to
follow the example under  /usrs/OV/prg_samples/ovw_examples/<**>.

Thanks for all the info help from the Netview community.