Re: Where are all the registration files fo rthe menu bar ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Where are all the registration files fo rthe menu bar ?
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 13:43:30 -0500

I don't know.   I don't work in this area. There is NOTHING in our doc that says
this will work.  You may try it if you like, but you are on your own.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

"Frank W. Hansen" <fhansen@ENTERPRISEINNOVATIONS.COM> on 03/04/2000 09:33:58 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>