Re: Re: Volatile SNMPsets under Solaris

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Re: Volatile SNMPsets under Solaris
From: Ebagley2@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 10:13:35 EST
Joe,

Thanks for the pointer.  I've grep'd the RFCs in
/usr/OV/doc and the MIBs in /usr/OV/snmp_mibs, but I
can't seem to locate the comment that you've identified.
Can you please point me to the location/name of the doc?

Sun has categorized the volatile SNMPsets as a Request
for Enhancement (RFE).  The program may not be rhobust
or polite, but they say that it's functioning as
designed... The only workaround they identified is to
directly edit the conf file.  If you're interested in
tracking this, the Sun ID# is 4314553.

Thanks again,
-elizabeth
Tivoli Education