Re: Netview for UNIX 6.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview for UNIX 6.0
From: Randy_Johnson@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 09:22:09 -0600

Hello Mahesh,

A new feature for NV 6.0 is the availability of books in HTML and PDF, rather
than dynatext.
After installation, you will find these under /usr/OV/books/C.  All of the books
you mention
below exist in softcopy after the installation.

Regards,

Randy Johnson
Tivoli Training

"Mahesh Tailor" <MTailor@carilion.com> on 03/09/2000 08:58:32 AM