RE: Restarting snmpCollect

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Restarting snmpCollect
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 19:02:23 -0500

Steve, have you figured this out yet? I learned this week (on NT!) about
the
-V option on snmpCollect that will make for a more verbose trace file.  You
might have to put it in the ovsuf file if it won't take it from the
commandline.
See man snmpCollect.

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on