Re: Script for data collection

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Script for data collection
From: "Steve Stamper" <sstamper@foremost.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 07:41:30 -0500
I used to have a script that did something very similar - but I checked and
I guess I blew it away.

Basically it used /usr/OV/bin/snmpget once a minute to grab the information
and threw it into a file.  I then used awk to create the summary.

Let me know if you need more info.  Good Luck.

Steve Stamper
Grand Rapids, MI