Re: MLM threshold

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: MLM threshold
From: alexis henry <nv_alexis@yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:16:46 +0100 (CET)
Hi Leslie !

Indeed i chosed to do it for testing purpose, to be
sure to have a rearm event. I think you are right when
you say that MLM refuses to send a rearm because it
will have to do it all the time.

In fact it does so for some instance of the data.

I will try with a more logical rearm condition.

Thank you for your help.

Alexis Henry
Banque Nationale de Paris