RE: NV-L Digest - 11 Mar 2000

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: NV-L Digest - 11 Mar 2000
From: Cliff_Crane@cargill.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 12:45:31 -0600
You do not mention what platform but on NT if you select the object the
go to the Edit--->Delete option, it will remove the item from all maps.
 Using the right mouse button and deleting only removed it from the
current map.

Clifford L. Crane - Technical Consultant
Excel Corporation IT Business Continuation
151 N. Main Street
Wichita, KS  67201
Phone (316)291-2899   Fax (316)261-5902
cliff_crane@cargill.com