Re: virus on Netview NT 5.1.2 CD?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: virus on Netview NT 5.1.2 CD?
From: Ken Viola <kviola@cpcug.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:53:35 -0500
James,

I spoke to Network Associates with regard to this problem. They stated that,
"There
was indeed a problem with the detection of this virus in the 4067 DAT
files, but the 4068 DAT files have been corrected and no longer detect this
as infected. ". I have tested with the updated DAT and sure enough, there is no
virus.

Sorry for the semi-alarm.

Regards,
Ken Viola