Re: Daemon errors

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Daemon errors
From: Drew Van Order <dvanorder@dttus.com>
Date: 18 Mar 2000 18:47:14 -0600
     Hugh,

     We just dealt with the same exact issue. At first, we thought it was
     not having ulimits set (see the 5.1 release notes), but it turned out
     to be paging space that was too small when our topology DB grew. BTW,
     non-well-behaved is actually unrelated to what it sounds like. I don't
     know specifics, but it's OK.

     Gotta be resource related...try checking swap first, then looking at
     ulimits.

     Best luck,

     DVO