Re: [NV] x [TEC] Integration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [NV] x [TEC] Integration
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 13:20:18 -0500

I see nothing in here about  deciding which tecad_nv6k executable you will use
(tme or non_tme) and re-naming that to tecad_nv6k.exe and doing the ovaddobj to
make it a daemon, and then starting it.  Did you do that?  I believe this is all
covered in the first chapter of the User's Guide.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

Mamadou Tour
é <mtoure@sendas.com.br> on 03/20/2000 12:51:51 PM