Re[2]: Netview 5.1 on AIX 4.3.3.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re[2]: Netview 5.1 on AIX 4.3.3.0
From: Drew Van Order <dvanorder@dttus.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2000 19:16:18 -0600
     We just moved NetView 5.1 (then patched to 5.1.2) to a 4.3.3 server,
     and it works fine. We had problems installing, but it was because we
     did not have the correct versions of AIX files (referenced in the 5.1
     installation guide). 5.1 ran fine for about two weeks prior to
     upgrading. Make sure the system is tuned (num. processes per user
     >120) and that ulimits are set.

     DVO