Re: Netview 6.0 and tecad_nv6k

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 6.0 and tecad_nv6k
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:01:23 -0500

I have no idea what could be wrong but there should be a tecad_nv6k.err file you
could look at.  You could also just try running /usr/OV/bin/teacd_nv6k from the
command line and see if you get a better error indication.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

"Rob Rinear" <robr@dirigo.com> on 03/22/2000 12:31:18 PM