RE: what patches in new release

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: what patches in new release
From: MENEZES ALAIN <alain.menezes@fortisbank.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 18:42:48 +0100
My question was actually put in a general sense :
Suppose that release notes mention that a certain patch X of product A is
needed for a product B to be operational; now suppose that the version of A
that is running is actually higher than the one mentionned in the former
release notes, how can I know whether the patch X is included in this higher
version of A ?
Thanks for your input
Al