RE: CW2K and NetView for NT...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: CW2K and NetView for NT...
From: Matthew Clayton <matthew.clayton@ENTERPRISEWORKS.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:16:41 -0600
Gord,

I don't know about the Netview for NT & CW2K for NT but I recently
integrated
CW2K for NT and Netview for AIX and it will allow you to launch
Ciscoview from the Netview IP map.
You have to highlight the device, Click on Cisco Applications, and click
on Ciscoview 5.0.

I know this wasn't your total question but maybe it helps.

Matthew