Cisco / netview question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Cisco / netview question
From: msully@us.ibm.com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:16:24 -0500
Hi Everybody :  Does anyone on this forum know where I can find the correct
MIB for 7513 CISCO router and if so can you tell me once these MIBS are
loaded will I then be able to see all my interfaces on said routers. I have
checked community names, routes, firewalls and router configuration but the
only thing netview picks up is one interface even when there are four
others up and active. I am running on a RS/6000 with aix 4.3.2, TME 10
framework 3.2 also am forwarding traps through a MLM machine. Any ides
would be appreciated. Thanks  Mike.

MICHAEL E. SULLIVAN
NETWORK MANAGEMENT
IBM GLOBAL SERVICES