Re:How to change Segment Type ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re:How to change Segment Type ?
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 08:51:53 -0400

No answers.... so did you try it, and did it work? I suspect that it is
something that was never tested, but it might work. I would take a good
backup of the database before trying it. Let us know...

Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

"Yoshiharu Enya" <Yoshiharu.Enya@tko.dec.com>@tkg.com on 04/02/2000
07:43:45 AM