RE: Monitoring events

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Monitoring events
From: "Chance, Larry" <lchance@sfbcic.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 14:33:41 -0500
Thanks.  It was a Compaq server and I got it working with the DR WATSON
faults.
There's a tool from a past Microsoft lab I had that's called BADAPP32 that
will force a GPF,
thus causing a DR WATSON.  It and CIM worked great passing the traps to
Netview.

Though I don't understand why it's sourced as Netmon-Related as opposed to
Agent.

Does anyone have the Compaq agents running on their Netview for NT server
itself?
I'm impressed with what you can do with Netview 6 now, and these Compaq
agents.

Thanks again.

Larry