Re: nvsniffer -c problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nvsniffer -c problem
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 16:13:10 -0400

I wonder if this is similar to the data collection/smartset discussion a
week or so ago. The nvcold daemon is strict in its requirement for
reverse lookup of names. Maybe you have a short name - long name
conflict somewhere. The reverse lookup has to match the selection
name or some such thing. If that's not it, I would call it in.

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz@Princeton.EDU>@tkg.com on 04/07/2000 03:17:36 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com