acknowledgment of events

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: acknowledgment of events
From: Thomas.Hans@citicorp.com
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:44:48 +0100
All,

We use HP OpenView for the network management and Tivoli NetView 5.1.1 for
system management.

I always missed in NetView the option to acknowledge events in the
nvevent-module. Also for a better overview a category-window is not
availalable.  Allthough HP-OV and NetView are so similar, that feature is in
fact available in OpenView (executable xnmevents).

Does someone know whether I just missed to enable these features somewhere, or
whether these features are now integrated in NetView 6.0?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas