Object ID

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Object ID
From: "Regina King " <rking@dss.state.la.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:20:06 -0500
We have a router that had to have a change to its name.  The IP address stayed
the same, it was corrected in the DNS.  The old name is not in the host file;
has no object ID when I do ovobjprint -s {router name};  snmpwalk  -c  gets no
info with the old name.   However, if I select the router from the map and do
Tools, Mib browser, Snmp, under the Name of IP Address the old router name
shows.  Where can I change this to get the correct name to show?