Re: Netview 5.1 SnmpCollect error in NT 4.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 5.1 SnmpCollect error in NT 4.0
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 21:52:33 -0400

If you don't already have it on, I would get to 5.1.2. There were a
few problems with data collection at the base 5.1 level on NT.  For more
specifics we will need the assistance of one of the NT experts.
Anybody?

Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

bhwang@tw.ibm.com@tkg.com on 04/10/2000 11:24:09 PM