Problems starting nvsecd

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Problems starting nvsecd
From: ytchew@mas.com.my (GroupIT - Chew Yean Tai)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:40:01 +0800
Hi,

I have problems starting the nvsecd daemon and as a result, I couldn't start
any of the other NV daemons.  The message that I got when I ran the 'nvsecd'
command was :

-------------------------
nvsecd: startTime value: 955513867.

FNS0644: Could not open message file

nvsecd: the Authentication protocol is 2-party

FNS0644: Could not open message file
FNS0644: Could not open message file.
FNS0644: Could not open message file.
ERROR:  nvsecd:  nvsecd: The server key could not be installed.
Terminated

nvsecd: Closing Security.
nvsecd: Saving audit info.
In cleanupOVwSec
nvsecd: Completed closing nvsecd security daemon.
-----------------

And when I ran the 'ovstart nvsecd' command, I got this message :

----------------------------
 ovstart nvsecd
 object manager name: nvsecd
 behavior:            OVs_WELL_BEHAVED
 state:               FAILED
 PID:                 22548
 last message:        nvsecd: The server key could not be installed.
Terminated
 exit status:         -

Any help to get my NV started (without re-installing NV) will be
appreciated...

Warmest Regards,
Kendra