Destination dispatcher unavailable

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Destination dispatcher unavailable
From: Winfried.Gehrig@skf.com
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:48:12 +0100
Hello Peter,

I had similiar problems on our AIX-platform.
The missing entry for the Management-station in /etc/host caused
the same error-message.

A workaround to start the Tivoli-desktop from IBM was:
oserv -Nali -k /var/spool/Tivoli/<Hostname>.db
tivoli

Best regards

                      ```
                     (o o)
Winfried Gehrig         mailto:Winfried.Gehrig@skf.com
SKF GmbH                FON  ++49(0)9721 56 3077
Schweinfurt     Virtual FAX  ++49(0)9721 5663266
(Germany)
Our bearings turn the planet
http://www.skf.com

>From:     "Yang, Peter" <peter.yang@lmco.com>