Re: NV6 Web Application Hangs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV6 Web Application Hangs
From: sandro.bonarrigo@itpro-ag.ch
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 14:51:30 +0200

Another Topic concerning this case :

The AIX-status of the port is:  CLOSE_WAIT !!!
Our AIX-responsible here mentioned, that it looks like an Programming Failure in
the Java -Script of the Netview Client.

Greetings Sandro

sandro.bonarrigo@ext.Novartis.com on 13.04.2000 10:09:09

To:   IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l@tkg.com>
cc:    (bcc: Sandro Bonarrigo/X/SN/Novartis)

Subject:  [NV-L] NV6 Web Application Hangs

Hello all,
i have installed AIX 4.3.3. and Netview V6.
On my NT-Workstation i have installed the  Netview WEB Cliebt running as an
Application.
The problem is, that often the Application 'hangs' while opening the Default
Map.
In the DOS Window the only  message i see is ' Attempting to connect to port
'xxxxx' on host 'servername'  !
Nothing else happens.....
Can anybody help me about that?

Sandro