Problem Loading Mibs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Problem Loading Mibs
From: "Fred Bish" <fnbish@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:14:13 EDT
Jim: I've tried the steps you've suggested, namely loading
"CISCO-SMI-V1SMI.my" and tried to load "CISCO-TC-V1SMI.my".  The second file
won't load and I get this error message:
Error detected---etc

Line 159: Error defining object: found '2))'

Expected one of the following:
  OBJECT IDENTIFIER
  OBJECT-TYPE
  TRAP-TYPE
  ::=

I am using Netview 5.0 and I've checked the Frame Relay mib and it's all
there.  I get the same error every time I try to load the Frame Relay mib
(the one in my previous posting)  Anyone have any ideas?
Do I have to unload the original cisco (1992 version) mib first?  I did and
it didn't help.