RE: Réf. : RE: [NV-L] trap 58916871

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Réf. : RE: [NV-L] trap 58916871
From: "Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:37:53 -0700
Alexis,
Here is the code.  Ont NT, you also have to change your "Server Setup" >>
"Discovery" window.  Check the box on the line "Recognize MLM Nodes Whether
In Seed-File Or Not", and hit "Ok".

On UNIX... I don't know if you have anything special to do.  Maybe someone
else can help you with that aspect of it.

Anyway... here's the code.  The "psuedo_MLM.conf" file contains the list of
nodes you want these traps sent to.

Not sure if it really is what you want though... since it will change the
status for the interface... which will get changed again at the next
polling interval.  You decide.

If you want to change this to a scripting language like ksh/csh/sh... then
just concentrate on the code in the subroutine send_MLM_traps.

Regards,

Gary Boyles