Re: Problem loading Cisco MIB

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Problem loading Cisco MIB
From: fratto@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:31:50 -0400
I'm sorry -

  NV6000 5.1.2 on AIX 4.3.2 using xnmloadmib.
The error is as follows:
Line 27: Error defining object: found 'PhysAddress'

Expected one of the following:
  OBJECT IDENTIFIER
  OBJECT-TYPE
  TRAP-TYPE
  ::=

And lastly, already loaded is SNMPv2-SMI-V1SMI.my.

Thanks!

Danielle Fratto

James_Shanks@tivoli.com@tkg.com on 04/19/2000 04:11:46 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com

To:   IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l@tkg.com>
cc:
Subject:  Re: [NV-L] Problem loading Cisco MIB

NetView for NT or UNIX?  What code level?
The standard mibloader or the V1/V2 mibloader?
What is the exact error message you get?
What other MIBs do you already have loaded?

All these questions are relevant to your problem.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

fratto@us.ibm.com on 04/19/2000 02:35:51 PM