Root cause analysis in Version 6

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Root cause analysis in Version 6
From: thierry.van-mol@CIEV.vd.ch
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 11:30:09 +0200
Hi,

Some post in this mailing list seems to say that the root cause analysis
feature is built in in Version 6.

>From what I remembered reading from the Release Notes, Version 6 comes only
with a new status color (white) that means that the path to the device is
through
a box which is down. To really have the feature to calculate and set
this white color, you need to buy an additional product from Tivoli.
I hope I did misunderstand this. Could somebody explain it to me?

Many thanks in advance,

Thierry

Thierry Van Mol                            email: thierry.van-mol@ciev.vd.ch
Centre Cantonal des Telecommunications     Tel: +41 (0) 21 316 27 05