Real problem installing nv6000

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Real problem installing nv6000
From: "alexis.henry" <alexis.henry@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:19:34 +0200
i first installed Tivoli framework, then netview patch and then i
installed netview (i created a netview server in my tivoli region
in tivoli GUI).
I did it twice, the problem occured twice.

Did you do the netview patch after framework install before you push nv
out?

Hi all!

I'm installing netview 5.1  on Aix 4.3.2 and=20
have a problem i've never metbefore.I installed the netview server using =
the=20
framework and all seemed to be ok. Inthe tivoli window there was no =
error=20
message.Then i tried to run /usr/OV/bin/ovw, the user interface opened =
and then
disapeared. On my xwindow i had a message that said:the connection to =
the=20
security server failed or was lost.Moreover a lot of files are not in =
/usr/OV.
For example: ovsuf, oid_to_sym, oid_to_type ...What can i do to install =
netview=20
????