Re: ruleset editing

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: ruleset editing
From: SHANKS@tivoli.com
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 08:16:03 -0400
There is none published except what is in the NT User's Guide.
It was never intended that you create or maintain custom rulesets on NT without
the aid of the graphical editor on UNIX..
The samples provided are pretty exhaustive when it comes to the type of
function you can do.

Sorry.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

rlduff@uss.com on 04/28/2000 06:50:14 AM