Re: mgragent mib where is it?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: mgragent mib where is it?
From: Ebagley2@aol.com
Date: Mon May 01 13:23:49 2000
This sounds a lot like the situation I encountered when configuring the Solaris
7 client to connect to the Solaris 7 NetView server.  I had to access with a
read/write community string for the client to successfully read the  mgrAgentd
variables.  For testing, I modified the /etc/snmp/conf/mgragentd.acl to allow
read/write access for public, but now wonder if that -f flag you mention has
something to do with the problem.

We've reported this to development, as well, so we should know something more
soon.

http://www.tkg.com/search?NS-search-page=document&NS-rel-doc-name=/nv-l/archive/html/msg11968.html&NS-query=mgragentd.acl&NS-search-type=NS-boolean-query&NS-collection=NV-L_LIST&NS-docs-found=1&NS-doc-number=1

-Elizabeth
Tivoli Education

In a message dated Mon, 1 May 2000 11:47:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Rauwers,