Réf. : RE: Response Manager?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Réf. : RE: Response Manager?
From: alexis.henry@bnpgroup.com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 16:31:37 +0200
Ken, I wouldn't mind taking a look at this myself. Thanks.

Alexis Henry
Banque Nationale de Paris
Alexis.Henry@npgroup.com

"Owens, Blaine C" <bowens@eastman.com> on 01/05/2000 17:48:17

Veuillez répondre à IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l@tkg.com>

Pour :    "'IBM NetView Discussion'" <nv-l@tkg.com>
cc :   (ccc : Alexis Henry/DOSI/BNP)
Objet :   RE: [NV-L] Response Manager?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

L integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur Internet, les societes du
groupe BNP Paribas ne peuvent etre tenues responsables de son contenu.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et
d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, companies
of the BNP Paribas group can not therefore be considered responsible for the
contents.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it
and notify the sender.
Ken, I wouldn't mind taking a look at this myself. Thanks.

Blaine Owens
Eastman Chemical Company
Phone - (423)-229-3579
Fax - (423)-229-1188