Re: Location Object stays red

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Location Object stays red
From: Chris McBride <cmcbride@ibeam.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 13:13:22 -0500
Thanks for the information.  Someone else kindly replied and mentioned that
I might have an acknowledged object masking an interface that was still red.
Turns out that was the case.  I just had to go through all of the router
objects and find the one that had the red interface.  I acknowledged that
and it fixed the problem.

As for upgrading to v6... I keep meaning to get around to that. :-)  Biggest
problem is that I doubt the PowerServer 370 that I'm V4R1 on right now could
handle V6.  It doesn't really handle V4R1 as it is.

Thanks.