Re: Netview 6.0 on AIX4.3.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 6.0 on AIX4.3.2
From: Bill Painter <william.t.painter@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 10:15:07 -0400
I have been monitoring the list on this thread but I was wondering if anyone
had more to say about this subject.

Is AIX 4.3.3 the better option than 4.3.2?  If anyone has good information
about 6.0 NV that they would like to share that would be helpful also.  What
great new freatures have you noticed if any, or more stability.

Thanks,

Bill Painter
Unix Admin .
William.t.painter@lmco.com