Re: Passing NVA event Attribute to awk script ??

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Passing NVA event Attribute to awk script ??
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 16:40:38 -0400

Rats.  I am too clumsy.  That should read
     echo $NVA  >>  /myfile
     echo $NVATTR_1 >> /myfile
     echo $NVATTR_n >> /myfile

so that you append to that file, other wise the only variable in it will be the
last one.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM on 05/10/2000 04:31:08 PM