nvcorrd exited on signal 4

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: nvcorrd exited on signal 4
From: gadams@us.ibm.com
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 08:04:14 -0400
I have nv6k v 5.1.2 running on AIX 4.3.2. nvcorrd cores and shuts down
every day or so.
 Can anyone tell me in general what an exit on signal 4 indicates ? I am
about to open
a problem with support, but would like to get some thoughts on this. I have
a couple of
ESE.automation rulesets running that do some logging via reset on match
and offline
action nodes,(no forward or resolve nodes being used ) I have another
ruleset that runs
dynamically for the web browser which does reset on match and forwarding .

Thankyou
  Greg Adams