Web Client

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Web Client
From: "Mahesh Tailor" <MTailor@carilion.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 16:51:38 -0400
Just finished migration to NV6.0 for AIX.  Everything went smoothly.  On
glitch: I followed the instructions to enable the webserver in the Release
Notes.  I am using a Windows NT Workstation 4.0 system running IE 5.0.  I
followed the instructions to test for the Swing plugin and that was
successful.  I then opened http://host:8080/NetViewApplet.html and logged
in.  When I select File->Open Map -> double cliick on my map, I get a window
that has two columns: one says "left button" and the other says "right
button," but I get no submap.  What am I missing?  How can I fix this?

TIA

Mahesh