Re: Event values

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Event values
From: "Frank W. Hansen" <fhansen@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 13:01:41 -0500
James,

so it is possible to set the slot value to a variable binding?  Is that a
correct
statement?  If yes, then how do you do that?  Within the event customization
screen
where you can select slots to add, I put something similar to the following:

BPVManaged=$2

Thinking it would grab the host name and auto populate the slot BPVManaged, no
such
luck.  It just put the "$2" literally.  Do you have to escape the $ out?

Thanks!

Subject:  [NV-L] Event values