snmpget community name ???

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: snmpget community name ???
From: Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz@Princeton.EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 15:43:29 -0400
Netview 6.0
SOL 2.6

I have certain nodes in a SMARTSET called "ups".   I also have the snmp
config setup with the smartset and a read and write community name
different from the default.

A demand poll and mib browser use the SMARTSET community name and all
works.

I used to be able to run SMNPGET and it would use the correct community
name from the SMARTSET as it should.

Now for some reason or something I did, SNMPGETS do not use the correct
community name from the SMARTSETS and fall through to the snmpconf
dafault.

Any ideas on this one?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Fitzwater