Netview V6 and CW V4

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview V6 and CW V4
From: sandro.bonarrigo@itpro-ag.ch
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:01:24 +0200

Hi all,
i'm running Netview V6 and Ciscoworks V4.
Since I have migrated to Netview V6 i see several problems concerning the
synchronization between Cisco Routers and Sybase. When I start 'manual
synchronization' of a Router, the 'nmsnyc' process occupies 100% of CPU in a
Loop. I 've to kill the process manually in order to keep the system alive.
Also at this moment the 'nv6000.log' writes thousands of 'Warning: Select
failed, error code 9' entries onto the Disk and entries like: 'Cannot find
Callback list in XtRemoveAllCallbacks........'
Has anyone an idea how to handle this or some new informations?

Greetings  Sandro