Re: Netview V6 and CW V4

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview V6 and CW V4
From: michael_imhoff@hp.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 17:36:08 +0200
     CW 4 is out of support from Cisco and not supported with NetView v6.

     You need to upgrade to CW2000 Campus bundle (Resource Manager 3.1,
     Campus Manager 3.0, CiscoView 5.1 and Traffic Director 5.8) which was
     released yesterday for AIX.

     If you are on a SAS contract you can upgrade for free until the end of
     July. Otherwise is the upgrade $7,500 and a new license $14,995.

     - Michael.