Re: Paging question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Paging question
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:06:39 -0400

Frank,

The supported syntax of nvpage is documented in the man pages on UNIX and in the
pager.readme in \usr\ov\docs on NT,  so the answer is clearly "no".. Multiple
pages are achieved by multiple invocations of the nvpage command.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

"Frank W. Hansen" <fhansen@enterpriseinnovations.com> on 05/24/2000 01:40:31 PM