1.Collection not refreshing...2. Changing Icon size.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: 1.Collection not refreshing...2. Changing Icon size.
From: Glen_Vinnicombe@sweb.co.uk
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 11:17:00 +0100
     Hi all,

     I have two problems :-

     1. I have created two simple collections to show all nodes which are
     being monitored (80 approx.) and another to show any nodes with a
     status of critical. The 'All nodes' collection works fine but the
     'show critical' collection works fine to begin with then it decides to
     stop working. If I go into the Collection editor and do a resolve on
     this collection, it does produce an upto date list but this is not
     being refreshed on collection itself.

     Can any one explain why this is not working, can I have multiple
     dynamic collections open at the same time ?

     2. I have three large screens (5ft) which I am using to display
     Netview on, which, if I can resolve the above problem, will work well,
     however I need the icons to be bigger is there any way of making the
     largest icon Netview uses bigger ?

     Netview 5.1 (AIX)

     Thanks