Another Map ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Another Map ?
From: ronnie.ross@springs.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:11:57 -0400
I have AIX 4.3.3, TME Framework 3.6.2, TME NetView 6.0.  On a new install,
when I first discover a frame relay, I end up with alot of network icons.
They are Network:0.0.0.1 thru 0.0.0.219.  These icons are blue and not
attached to anything.  I also get network icons that are labeled
router_name:5-router_name:2 for every real frame relay circuit.  These
icons are green and most of the time are only attached to one router, other
times I do not get an icon but a line between routers.  I also get the real
IP network between the routers as I have always had before.

Is this working as designed or/and is there a way to turn it off?

Ronnie Ross
Network Engineer