Re: 5.1.2 - 5.1.3 - 6.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: 5.1.2 - 5.1.3 - 6.0
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 06:54:34 -0400

I cannot answer for Tivoli Netherlands and what they do or don't do, but you
should be able to order 5.1.3 from the same source you ordered the product
originally.  5.1 is still in support even if it is not being auto-shipped to
you.

The only one of your questions I will answer is about maintenance.  None of the
fixes that are in 5.1.3 are in 6.0.  Version 6.0 was completed and tested, and
shipped, before 5.1.3 was produced.  The same fixes that are in 5.1.3 will
appear in 6.0.1 which will be available later this year, probably in the third
quarter
of this year.  It is in Verification now.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support