Re: Remote Router Deleted

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Remote Router Deleted
From: Ray Schafer <schafer@tkg.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 23:10:24 +0000
Hmmm...   Something is very odd.  On the basis of what you are saying now, and
what you said earlier, it seems that you may have a problem with name
resolution for
this router.

Try doing this:

     host 172.29.21.11

The using the hostname returned from that, do:

     host <insert hostname returned here>

Now, if the IP address returned doesn't match 172.29.21.11, this could be
causing the problem.
What do you get?  Do the names and addresses match from both tries?